Monday, January 9, 2023

2023 Update About Kaufman Green Books and Guides

 We are now sadly approaching the 3 years of the COVID pandemic.   For lots of reasons, too many to list in this post, this has not been an easy time for me.   I know that I am not alone in this.   I am sure for some of you it has been even harder than for me.   

The good news is that I am approaching a point where I now have a bit more time to work on my books and blog.   But with a global pandemic with no end date things have to change.    Businesses have to adapt to the new reality and not pretend like it is 2019 again.   On that note, the types of books you are going to see is going to change.   

  • Guide books are going to focus on my knowledge of at home hobbies, most likely starting with gardening.   
  • Expect more fiction books.  We need healthy escapes that don't endanger our health!    There is currently one in the works aimed at elementary and middle school aged kids.   
  • Expect more trivia books.    The other half of world geography book is back in the works after a break from writing books.    
  • Expect more language books.   
  • I am also still working on a book about children's health and car centered lifestyles and car centered design.   Although, this book has been in the works for a while and has evolved over time.   
Most of my titles are still available for sale.   Links and descriptions with updates below for a few and a link to the rest.   

If you would like to see the rest of my books Amazon.com: Rachelle Kaufman: books, biography, latest update.    The rest are mostly travel books.   I'll admit some are a bit outdated, but have left them up for those interested.   I know some people also enjoy older guidebooks, because it is interesting to see how things have changed!   There is also An American Jew in Budapest which is mini-book about my travel experiences, rather than a guidebook.   

Anyway, hope you have enjoyed this update and found it helpful.   And maybe even found something to read!   

*As of the writing of this post.    Prices may change.   







No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the deal with J Street (IMHO)

 IMHO, J street is just another form of Zionism, that uses a different tactic that appeals to a more liberal/left wing audience.    In my op...