Thursday, December 8, 2016

Product Review: Nature's Gate Chamomile Replenishing Duo

                                                                         

Pros: Vegan, seems to work well enough, inexpensive compared to other vegan/natural brands,

Cons: A little bit boring, I think the smell is fine, but some people don't seem to like it.

Rating: 8/10

In general, I've been pretty happy with the shampoo conditioner set.   It isn't really amazing or exciting, but it seems to get the job done.    The bottles are a good size and last a bit.   Ist lack of color and smell does leave me missing my exciting days of buying LUSH products a little bit, but wanting to scale back on spending, this works well enough.

                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the deal with J Street (IMHO)

 IMHO, J street is just another form of Zionism, that uses a different tactic that appeals to a more liberal/left wing audience.    In my op...