Thursday, December 1, 2016

Vegan food at BWI terminal E

      Below is my picture of my nice meal at BWI terminal E.  Not seeing a pick?  That is because terminal E doesn't have one  vegan meal I could find unless you count overpriced fruit, nuts and some processed fruit cookies labeled vegan sold at the news stand.  The cookies were quiet good: then again I was quite hungry.    So there you have it:  bring your own food unless you want to waste money.  

Note: While I'm not doing a full book on it I'll be blogging about my recent Iceland trip, so look for some more lengthy and interesting posts coming soon.  


                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the deal with J Street (IMHO)

 IMHO, J street is just another form of Zionism, that uses a different tactic that appeals to a more liberal/left wing audience.    In my op...