Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Best of 2014

So here is my best of list for 2014.  Keep in mind I'm basing it on what I did this year.  For example, a book might be 100 years old but if I read it this year I would still include it.  I'll exclude myself and my own books from the rankings too!

Airport: Dublin
Book (Non-fiction): High and Mighty by Keith Bradsher
Book (fiction): Mockingjay
Husband: Noah (something tells me he will win next year too)
Movie: Cloud Atlas
Police Department: Fort Lee New Jersey
Public Transit System: Budapest, Hungary
Radio Station: None
Reality TV show: Again none
Restaurant I went to: Edeni Vegan in Budapest (this is a tough one though)
Sport: Does yoga count?
Sports team: The one I don't have to hear about.
Trip: Dublin, Ireland
TV show: Celebrity Name Game (sorry this is one category that is rapidly spirally downhill)
Tweeter: Vegan Revolution

                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the deal with J Street (IMHO)

 IMHO, J street is just another form of Zionism, that uses a different tactic that appeals to a more liberal/left wing audience.    In my op...