Friday, December 26, 2014

Looking for charities to team up with in 2015!

Do you have a group that protects the environment, animals, or works for pedestrian/cyclist rights?  Or perhaps some other type of charity?

I'm look for charities that would like to team up with the Kaufman Green Guide in 2015.  Here is my vision:

For each month in 2015 I hope to pick one charity whom I will team up with for that month and I will donate 10 percent of my net profits from my book sales, kindle direct downloads, and amazon affiliates program.

If you are interested please include a one sentence to one paragraph answer to each of these questions either in the comment section below, send your responses to one of my social media accounts, or you can email me your responses in the body of the email (please no attachments) at kaufmangreenbooksandguides@gmail.com.

1.  Why do you want to team up with the Kaufman Green Guides?
2.  Where/how will you promote your one month team up with Kaufman Green Guides?

Hope to hear from you!

                                                      


No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the deal with J Street (IMHO)

 IMHO, J street is just another form of Zionism, that uses a different tactic that appeals to a more liberal/left wing audience.    In my op...