Friday, January 23, 2015

What's next at Kaufman Books

So for those interested here is what my plans are for the new year.  If you have feedback on what you would like please let me know.


  • I'm working on finishing up a green travel guide to Budapest which I hope to have out within the next month.
  • A fiction book symbolically dealing with the issues of animal rights, the environment, and self-centered people.  
  • A green guide on Washington DC.  Let me know if there is anywhere you want reviewed in particular in DC.  
  • A least one other travel guide.  While obviously I can't promise anything if you have a city or cities you would like please let me know.  
  • I'm considering finishing up a book I started on childhood obesity.
So that's whats in the works.  

As for what I already have for sale see below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the deal with J Street (IMHO)

 IMHO, J street is just another form of Zionism, that uses a different tactic that appeals to a more liberal/left wing audience.    In my op...