Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Quick Vegan Guide to International Airplane Travel

There are basically two things one should do when vegan and traveling internationally by airplane.  These also apply to vegetarians or those with other dietary needs.  

1.  Make sure to order a vegan meal in advance.  How to do this depends on the airline.  I have often found that I could not do this when setting up a flight so methods I have used include calling customer service (United) and using the contact us form and requesting confirmation (KLM)

2.  Bring extra food with you.  This serves two purposes.  First purpose to supplement your meals.  The second purpose is in case you don't get your meal-which by the way hasn't happened to me...but others on the internet say it has happened to them.  

By the way I fly United and KLM internationally and both have gotten me my meals.  

                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the deal with J Street (IMHO)

 IMHO, J street is just another form of Zionism, that uses a different tactic that appeals to a more liberal/left wing audience.    In my op...