Tuesday, July 7, 2015

What's new at Kaufman Green Books and Guides July 2015

Hope everyone is having a good summer.  Here is what I'm currently working on:


  • I'm guessing the next book out, will be a book I had no idea I was going to write even a few months ago.  Let's just say we have had some visitors this summer; visitors of the German cockroach variety.  Realizing there is a lack on information on how to humanely rehome cockroaches, I'm working on a book called the "No Kill Cockroach Solution".  
  • I continue to work on my Kaufman Green Guide Washington DC.  As previously mentioned this will be my first guide book where the food section will be exclusively devoted to vegan food.  It probably won't be out until close to the end of the year both due to reasons of the difficulty of obtaining tickets for certain attractions in DC and that it is going to be a rather big guidebook.  
  • I haven't started a sequel to Bubble Burst: The Truth About the Dairy Farm.  But I have been thinking about it.  
  • I still at some point plan to finish my book on childhood obesity.
  • I plan to do another travel guide.  Where will largely depend on pricing.  
Also, wanted to mention, if you have read and enjoyed any of my books, it is always appreciated if you would leave a review on Amazon!

Speaking of my books, here are all five of my books below (from newest to oldest):

    




No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the deal with J Street (IMHO)

 IMHO, J street is just another form of Zionism, that uses a different tactic that appeals to a more liberal/left wing audience.    In my op...