Friday, July 31, 2015

I'd love to show up for a Cecil the Lion protest dressed as a pig covered in blood

The other day I went to click on a Walter Palmer news story.   Several things of note happened:


  • I was shown an advertisement for Red Lobster.   
  • The article quoted someone from Zimbabwe quoting that this was the wrong way to kill a lion.   
  • It was noted an animal was used as bate (without any sympathy at all for the animal used as bate). 
I'm guessing most of you know where I am going with this.  One animal is dead and you are using this to sell me on supporting the deaths of numerous other animals by visiting Red Lobster.  Your telling me that somehow if murder is done a certain way then it is okay; yet I bet you don't apply that standard to humans (well other than when the weapon of choice is a vehicle).  And somehow the animal that was killed for bate doesn't seem to matter either?

All I can say is that I hope this serves as a wake-up call.   Do most of these people realize that righting the death of one lion isn't going to save the millions of cows, pigs, chickens, turkeys and fish that are murdered each year that are brutally murdered?  

Personally, I'd love to show up for a Cecil the Lion protest dressed as a pig covered in fake blood; or a cow, chicken, etc.

Because what I can say for all of this is that I hope it sets a new standard of what is going to happen to those who murder an animal; any animal regardless of species.

                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the deal with J Street (IMHO)

 IMHO, J street is just another form of Zionism, that uses a different tactic that appeals to a more liberal/left wing audience.    In my op...