Friday, February 19, 2016

Update: Kaufman Green Books and Guides Gives

Last year I wrote this post in which I offered to help young vegans.

In case anyone wondered how much help I was able to give these are the statistics:

Zero-no one asked for help.

So as promised, since no one asked for help and I could not donate that way, instead I ended up making a donation to Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine.  In fact, I made the donation in excess of the amount promised.  For those of you not familiar with this charity as a brief summary they are medical professionals who encourage improved health through vegan diets, alternatives to animal testing, and have even recently opened up a clinic in Washington DC.

                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the deal with J Street (IMHO)

 IMHO, J street is just another form of Zionism, that uses a different tactic that appeals to a more liberal/left wing audience.    In my op...