Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Court House Protected Bike Lane


I recently had my first experience trying the protected bike lanes in Court House in Arlington VA.
I found it much easier and safer to bike with the protected bike lanes than other sections of Arlington.  I was able to very easily bike through the Courthouse area.  I even was able to cycle during rush hour having no issues.  Frankly, I am not the fastest cyclist, so any help is much appreciated. 

Arlington has made this helpful change within the past year: https://www.arlnow.com/2018/08/01/new-protected-bike-lane-coming-to-courthouse-this-month/. 

Protected bike lanes provide a helpful solution that helps cyclists greatly. 

Arlington also offers nice “Bike to Work” day events.  Arlington has many “pit stops”, where vendor and organizations offered giveaways and food, including t-shirts, snacks, and beverages.  



Noah Kaufman is the author of  Business Ethics of Our Fathers, Running Through Arlington History, and Lessons from the Wrestling Mat.   Noah has been to 45 out of the 50 states.   





                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the deal with J Street (IMHO)

 IMHO, J street is just another form of Zionism, that uses a different tactic that appeals to a more liberal/left wing audience.    In my op...