Sunday, June 9, 2019

In case anyone needs an e-scooter survey or email response...


Thought I would share this one I put together and used.  Feel free to copy it and use it:   


E-scooters only have a positive impact on my life, because they decrease the number of cars and especially SUVs which have a very negative impact on my pedestrian life.  You know what the number one thing I see on the sidewalk that obstructs it and doesn't belong here?  SUVs.   Why don't we do a study on SUVs blocking sidewalks and if they even belong in xxx County to begin with (they don't).   I'd face a whole army of  e-scooters, if it got rid of one SUV.  In fact, e-bikes and e-scooters are actually quite beneficial to our community and only make it better, so actually let's have whole armies of them.    And if you look at statistics you will quickly realize they don't kill people either-unlike cars and SUVs.   

Additionally, some places have made it illegal for those under 18 years old to ride e-scooters, so it is worth adding in the line and asking the question "Why can a 16 year old drive a giant deadly SUV, but not an e-scooter?"








Rachelle Kaufman is the author of the Kaufman Green Guides Series, plus several other books including Now I Know My European Language Colors and An American Jew in Budapest.  

                           


  
                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the deal with J Street (IMHO)

 IMHO, J street is just another form of Zionism, that uses a different tactic that appeals to a more liberal/left wing audience.    In my op...