Friday, June 5, 2015

Quick Vegan Guide: Clinton Airport Little Rock

If you have been keeping up on my travels, you may know about my adventure of being left stranded by American Airlines (who still by the way haven't done a thing to make everything right).

Given Clinton Airport is a 12 gate airport located in a Southern State I think the first question I was asking and others might be asking is do they even have vegan food?  Well not much but here is what I could find.  

  • Great American Bagel has a veggie sandwich, which when I was there was a hummus sandwich with olives and other good stuff.  It was quite good-certainly the best thing at the airport.  I think the cost was 6.79.  
  • Great American Bagel has a peanut butter (and jelly) sandwich.  
  • Great American Bagel has trail mixes and other snacks.  
  • Starbucks had $3 dollar bagels.  
  • The newstands have snacks (nuts, etc).
  • Keep in mind stuff closes early.  On a holiday possibly as early as 4pm (but if the airport is busy they will often stay open later).  
And that's about the extent of what I could find.  


                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the deal with J Street (IMHO)

 IMHO, J street is just another form of Zionism, that uses a different tactic that appeals to a more liberal/left wing audience.    In my op...