Monday, June 1, 2015

Dairy was making me sick and I didn't even know it

For a really long time I lived the lie that just being vegetarian was fine.  But recently I switched to a vegan diet.  Now keep in mind I switched to a vegan diet because of my concern about the animals not health concerns.

I had come to accept many health problems as normal.  Sinus infections, stomach upset, period cramps, and more.  I never or rarely associated these problems with eating dairy.  But when I stopped eating dairy and eggs, all of these problems pretty much went away in about a months time.

Dairy actually has properties to it that are addictive.  If people are loving dairy, they are ignoring not only cruelty, but the damage it is doing to their health.  Just like addicts who use other drugs dairy addicts make the choice to ignore their symptoms in favor of their drug of choice.

                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the deal with J Street (IMHO)

 IMHO, J street is just another form of Zionism, that uses a different tactic that appeals to a more liberal/left wing audience.    In my op...