Monday, June 1, 2015

Update: Kaufman Green Guide Budapest (Vegan Cruise)

I was contacted by a company that does multi-day vegan river cruises that include (start at/depart) the city of Budapest.  So I thought I would put out the info on my blog (and will likely include the info in future editions of the Kaufman Green Guide Budapest)

Vegan River Cruise on the Danube

Website: http://veganrivercruises.com/

Dates: July 30th 2015 for 4 nights, Dec 28th 2015 for 6 nights

Brief Description: Vegan River Cruises provides multi-day cruises.  The cruise on the Danube in July starts in Budapest, and then travels through Slovakia, Austria and into Germany.

                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the deal with J Street (IMHO)

 IMHO, J street is just another form of Zionism, that uses a different tactic that appeals to a more liberal/left wing audience.    In my op...