Sunday, May 31, 2015

How long does it take to clear customs in Budapest?

The question came up "How long does it take to clear customs in Budapest?"

The best answer, I can give based on my experience, is that I've never actually had to clear customs in Budapest.  Wait what?  

From where I live there are no direct flights to Budapest and almost every flight has you go through another European Union city.  At least based on my experience, you clear customs when you enter your first European Union city and exit in Hungary without any additional customs.  Now if you want a stamp on your passport form Hungary this might be disappointing news, but if you just want to be able to begin your trip when you get to Hungary this is great news!  
    
                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the deal with J Street (IMHO)

 IMHO, J street is just another form of Zionism, that uses a different tactic that appeals to a more liberal/left wing audience.    In my op...