Wednesday, May 13, 2015

What's next at Kaufman Green Guides

We are currently working on a few projects at Kaufman Green Books and Guides.  I don't though anticipate any of the projects being completed this month, with the possible exception of my fictional book.

On that note here is what is in the works:

Fictional Book: I haven't picked a name for my fictional book yet even though I have written about 40 pages in Word.  I plan to make the book a series, probably with five parts which will be published as I finish them.  But I plan for each part to have an ending of some sorts.  I don't want to go into two many details about the book yet and it is forever changing at this point.  What are the themes of my fictional book veganism, global warming, reckless disregard for human lives, selfish people and more.  It would likely fit the theme of Dystopian fiction.  I think that is about all I'm going to say about the fictional book for now.  

Kaufman Green Guide Washington DC: I've started writing and my husband has started photographing for our Kaufman Green Guide Washington DC.  The food section will focus on vegan food exclusively, rather than the previous guidebooks which focused on vegan and vegetarian food.  I'm not sure when it will be available, but I hope by the end of this year.  

I'm also going to be working on creating another Kaufman Green Guide this year, but I can't say where as I'm comparing pricing.  I do welcome feedback if anyone has an opinion on this, but I can't make any promises (well unless you want to fund the trip!).  

I'm also working on creating vegan recipes for a vegan cookbook and there is still the book on childhood obesity I hope at some point to finish.  

If you are interested in what is currently out there see below:  



No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the deal with J Street (IMHO)

 IMHO, J street is just another form of Zionism, that uses a different tactic that appeals to a more liberal/left wing audience.    In my op...