Sunday, May 31, 2015

Tell Whole Foods "Animal Welfare" is not murdering animals

I've drafted this letter and hope others will also send it to their local Whole Foods too.

Dear Whole Foods,
I was browsing your website and came across your "animal welfare" page.  I was very disappointed to see that it focused on meat products.  There is no humane way to slaughter an animal, nor is killing an animal looking out for its welfare.  Instead of helping to spread lies about the myth of humane slaughter, please instead focus on replacing your meat and dairy products, with vegan products.  Only then will I truly feel that you care about "animal welfare" and that my money would be well spent at your stores.

Thanks,
(add your name)

You can use this link to contact Whole Foods.   You will be directed to pick your local store to send the email to.


                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the deal with J Street (IMHO)

 IMHO, J street is just another form of Zionism, that uses a different tactic that appeals to a more liberal/left wing audience.    In my op...