Thursday, August 27, 2015

Another child murdered by an SUV

It is a very sad and backwards world that we live in.  A world where some worthless loser by the name of Reginald Auguste is allowed to get away with murder by SUV.

I've dedicated my twitter photo to a young girl named Jadaan whose tragic death has left me distraught.  Jadaan was playing outside with her friends on a dead-end street in Brooklyn.  Something every child should be able to do not only without fear, but without being murdered.

The reality is SUV's kill.  The flat fronts are far more deadly than either a car or even a minivan (for more detailed info see High and Mighty the Dangerous Rise of the SUV).

Even worse the driver had a history of reckless driving.  It amazes me that there isn't more outrage of allowing a dangerous weapon, such as an SUV, into the hands of almost anyone.  Why are there not more limitations and regulations regarding who can drive an SUV?  If there were Jadaan might still be alive today.

With so much outrage when a African american man killed two white people with a gun in Roanoke, it amazes me there is so little outrage when an African american child is murdered, plowed down in the street, and instead of a gun the weapon is an SUV.

Even worse Jadaan's brother was arrested.  Yes, you read this right...no not the person who murdered Jadaan, her brother.  What did he do that was so bad?  Out of the anger of seeing his sister being murdered he punched the murder.  And while I don't know this is the best way to handle things, it seems like this will be the only justice this poor little girl will get, at least at this point.  And at least it may serve as some sort of lesson for those who decide to kill people with their selfish choices to buy SUVs and then drive them recklessly.  A lesson the NYPD doesn't seem to care about when the victim is an African American child.  

Please tweet under #justice4jadaan .  While I usually include book ads in my posts I'm not even going to tonight, because I'm so outraged I just want to get this out there.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the deal with J Street (IMHO)

 IMHO, J street is just another form of Zionism, that uses a different tactic that appeals to a more liberal/left wing audience.    In my op...