Thursday, August 20, 2015

Book Review: Grow Fruit Indoors

Today I review:  Grow Fruit Indoors: Amazing Gardening Guide To Grow Your Desired Exotic Fruits by Fiona Jenkins

                                                                         

Rating: 6 out of 10

Pros: Interesting tips.  Seems knowledgeable (but hard for me to judge because, I came in with almost zero knowledge of this topic).  Well written and edited.

Cons: As with many ebooks today, it is a bit short.  A basic knowledge of gardening is probably helpful in reading this book.

I learned that growing fruit indoors is probably more work than I'm willing to do.  Well, except perhaps the strawberries-it was nice the author mentioned an easier fruit to grow!  The book does seem to offer some nice tips...but I haven't gotten around to trying any of them.  Most of them I probably won't ever get around to trying to be honest.

But if you are serious or even curious about this topic, this book will answer some questions.  Just keep in mind for most fruit trees it seems that it may take several years to get usable fruit.  Which in an urban world where many people move often is another challenge.

                             


No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the deal with J Street (IMHO)

 IMHO, J street is just another form of Zionism, that uses a different tactic that appeals to a more liberal/left wing audience.    In my op...