Sunday, August 23, 2015

Yes, I do make money when you lend my books!

I thought I would write this post clarifying something.  Yes, if you have a copy of my books please do feel free to lend it to others.

An additional source for authors who use amazon is something called KU and KOLL.  Kindle unlimited is basically a paid monthly subscription service where readers can read numerous books for free (well once they have paid for the subscription).  KOLL allows people who have bought a copy of a book to lend the book to others.

Amazon has a total set amount of money amazon divides among all authors.  The amount/percent of money each author receives is based on the total number of pages read.  So while authors don't know how much money they will get, authors are still paid.  Amazon is not just giving away our works and not paying us!    So let's get vegan authors a larger share of this money!


                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the deal with J Street (IMHO)

 IMHO, J street is just another form of Zionism, that uses a different tactic that appeals to a more liberal/left wing audience.    In my op...