Monday, August 24, 2015

My husband releases his first book

I just wanted to share the exciting news that my husband has finished his first book.  It is called Business Ethics of Our Fathers.

                                                                
I was lucky enough to get to read this book before anyone else.  One neat thing about the book is that it has a chapter on animal rights and a chapter on the environment!  The book also tries to bring back ethics into a business world that has become sadly very selfish and corrupt.  If only we could all treat each other how we want to be treated in business transactions, I personally feel that business transactions would be a lot less stressful.  The book also talks about the importance of treating workers well...something which has become less common in today's society.

                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the deal with J Street (IMHO)

 IMHO, J street is just another form of Zionism, that uses a different tactic that appeals to a more liberal/left wing audience.    In my op...